Find a Property
Finding a property that suits your needs is often the most challenging step in the application process. You can use our ‘Find a Property to Rent’ search tool to view all currently, and soon to be, available properties which match your criteria.
Open inspection times will be displayed in the advertisement of the property in which you are interested. Should you wish to have an inspection of the property outside of these hours, please contact our Property Manager with your suggested date and time via our contact us page or phone (02) 8858 3260 between 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday.
You will be contacted within 24 hours regarding your private inspection.
Submitting Your Rental Application
Once you have viewed a property, you are then able to submit your rental application for tenancy. Our rental applications can be downloaded below. These can be submitted via fax, email or handed in at the office or direct to the property manager at the inspection, together with all supporting documentation.
What to Include in Your Rental Application
Each individual applicant over the age of 18 will be required to submit the
- Basic personal details
- Details of your current and past addresses
- Next of kin contact details
- Details of rental history including rental references, tenancy ledger
- Personal and professional references
- 120 points of identification (must include current photo):
- Passport, birth certificate (70pt)
- Drivers license, 18+ card (proof of age card) (40pt)
- Bank/credit card, phone/electricity account statement (25pt each)
- Employment details or proof of income
- Last two pay slips
- Employment contract
- Bank statement that you will be using for your rental payments
Failure to fully complete your entire rental application and all required attachments will result in additional delay and could compromise the likelihood of your application being progressed.
Processing Your Rental Application
Here’s what we’ll look at when processing your rental application:
- Double check that you have fully completed your application form including all the documents that we require;
- We’ll check your identification to ensure that all details line up as they should;
- We then do a basic affordability test for all people applying on your lease to make sure that the rent is within your means;
- We’ll contact your employer to ensure your employment and income details are current and correct.
- All applicants will be checked against a national tenancy database so that we’re aware of any past discrepancies in rental payments or prior property
- Rental applications that meet our criteria will be passed to the property owner who’ll make the final decision on which rental application to progress;
- If you’re application is selected we will notify you immediately to arrange a sign-up meeting, unsuccessful applicants will be notified as soon as a tenant is secured.
How Long Does it take to Process a Rental Application?
We will endeavor to have an answer to you within 48 hours.
Accepting & Signing the Lease
Once you have been accepted for a property we will make an initial phone call to advise that your application has been successful. You will be required to pay a minimum of 1 weeks rent as deposit to secure the property.
Once we have received your deposit in our trust account, we will contact you with a suitable time for all parties to visit our office to sign the lease. At the time of the approval phone call we will advise you of the balance required to fulfill your rent in advance (2 weeks rent) and bond (equivalent to 4 weeks rent) payable prior to the signing of the lease.
When you visit our office to sign your lease, please bring your payment receipt. We will explain all your tenancy requirements thoroughly and rental payment procedures.
Please allocate up to 45 minutes for your tenancy induction. We will explain our zero tolerance policy for late rent payment, the bond lodgement process, action for emergency repairs and set up payment method through our BPAY payment system. The lease will then be signed by all parties and at completion we will hand over the keys to the property.
Please note we do not accept cash or cheques at any time. Our office has a no cash policy.