This perfectly located townhouse is situated within a well-maintained small complex of only 6, secured by automated gates, making it an ideal first home or investment. Not to mention across the road from TAFE and a short walk to Western Sydney University and Nepean Hospital. Bus at the door to take you to stations, Westfield Penrith and much, much more.
– Three generous bedrooms, all having built-in robes with the main bedroom complete with ensuite.
– Two bathrooms, with the main featuring a bathtub and corner shower, as well as a conveniently located toilet downstairs.
– A great sized kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, with electric cooking, a large corner pantry, all opening out to the adjoining dining room.
– A fantastic, spacious living area, perfect for the family, with a ceiling fan and a split system air conditioner. This all flows through to the outdoor alfresco and courtyard area at the rear.
– A single remote lock-up garage with internal access, secured by electric lock-up gates at the front of the complex.
– Low-maintenance townhouse
– Potential rental return of $400-$410 a week.
Council Rate $386.10 approx. per quarter
Water Rate $157.60 approx. per quarter
Strata Rate $810.50 approx. per quarter
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.”
Message has been sent successfully.
Similar Properties (7)
Price Upon Request